Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did aib charge me over getting a new card issued?Missing money in account.HELP

Options
  • 19-05-2012 8:20am

Got a new card issued to me this week, as i lost my laser card and now i notice 43.44 eur gone from my account!! dont know how..

also is it possible that if you get paid extra from your job that they can take it off you straight away?

It says my current balance is 1084 eur in my account,

but the very last balance is 1127.73
    ( i havent used my card all week)

Anyone have any advice?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Well I know BOI charge for replacement cards but it's about 5euro. Call the bank and ask about the transaction. They're the only ones who'll know.

will they be able to tell me where the missing 40 euro went thought? because i doubt it will appear on Internet banking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

They'll be able to tell you what the transaction was yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It will appear on internet banking, why wouldnt it?

the only thing is it could be monday when you find out as its the week end. but def call 24 hours banking and they'll tell you.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    It will appear on internet banking, why wouldnt it?

the only thing is it could be monday when you find out as its the week end. but def call 24 hours banking and they'll tell you.

thank you!:) Do you have the number for 24hr interent banking by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Stamp Duty?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

thank you!:) Do you have the number for 24hr interent banking by any chance?

01 771 24 24

dublin daz wrote: »
    01 771 24 24

thanks so much, will ring tomorrow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,623 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

thanks so much, will ring tomorrow:)

so what happened, you cannot leave the story unfinished ...

so what happened, you cannot leave the story unfinished ...

Lol!

Well the bank said there was something faulty with my card. It had taken two transactions i had done twice, instead of once, but the money is now back in my account. Delira

Thanks everyone:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement