Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland v Australia June 23rd Stormont

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

real pity they are playing all t20s in belfast, would been nice to get an evening t20 in dublin, i dont like the way they schedule games.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gumbynation

manafana wrote: »
    real pity they are playing all t20s in belfast, would been nice to get an evening t20 in dublin, i dont like the way they schedule games.
    Think there are some t20s agsinst south africa a indublin/wicklow in the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

Emailed my proof of purchase for a replacement ticket for this last Sunday but no reply yet. Anyone else hear back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gumbynation

Emailed my proof of purchase for a replacement ticket for this last Sunday but no reply yet. Anyone else hear back yet?
    I heard back yesterday.
    Try emailing cliona at reception@irishcricket.org

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Tiernster7

Heard back already too , patience and all that. None of these will be sell outs

Advertisement