Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Help, Redcross Co. Wicklow

• 19-05-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭

Looking for help in getting broadband for my sisters house in Templelyon Upper, Redcross Co. Wicklow.
    She currently has Eircom Fixed Wireless but have been told the service will be discontinued on 1st June and her exchange (Redcross) is not broadband enabled.

Tried to ring Wicklow broadband all day yesterday but their phone was engaged.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

eircom are abandoning their fixed wireless network across the state on the 1st of June and are not offering a replacement technology. There is nothing to stop them applying for the spectrum again...by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jumpin jack

Check out the guys at www.wicklowbroadband.com, they have very good service in Redcross.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Check out the guys at www.wicklowbroadband.com, they have very good service in Redcross.:D

+1 on that, excellent service. They can be poor at returning calls but the quality and speed is excellent. I'm in delgany and nothing was working til I subscribed. I've even upgraded!

Advertisement