Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Impromptu Beers

• 19-05-2012 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

im having my stag in the lower deck, portobello later tonight if anyone fancies dropping in for a pint there will be a load of us there

toodles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,501 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Quality pub! Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Congrats on your impending nuptuals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

very appropriate... admiralofthefleet - lower deck. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

very appropriate... admiralofthefleet - lower deck. :D

haha never realised. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Drink responsibly and try not to murder the stripper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Drink responsibly and try not to murder the stripper.

I hope they're still not trotting out Toni the exotic dancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

That's very generous of you to offer (also congrats in some form...for the big day...), but you do know what you're getting yourself in to by 1) posting this here and 2) posting it...here? :pac:

Have a great night Admiral!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

chin_grin wrote: »
    That's very generous of you to offer (also congrats in some form...for the big day...), but you do know what you're getting yourself in to by 1) posting this here and 2) posting it...here? :pac:

ive been on the piss countless times with folk from here. anyway, im off. laters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

ive been on the piss countless times with folk from here. anyway, im off. laters

So my self deprecating/typical AH user humour didn't fly then? Aw. Well have a good one and don't see a great night wasted, try to be too f*cked to remember!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Damn, was meant to be in Dublin this weekend, I would have so went for a pint.

Have a good one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Good luck on the upcoming wedding admiral!

I'm otherwise engaged tonight sadly, or I'd have gladly popped in and banged a pint glass or two together with ya!

Hope you've a good night, and best wishes four the future big guy!

Advertisement