Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: IEC electronic payment problem.Please help

Options
  • 19-05-2012 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all,i went to pay for the iec visa online today with AIB but i have run into a problem,when i try to send the payment to the canadian embassy irish account when filling in the account name i have only a limited amount of space,s to fill in the details.i.e i can only fit in canadian embassy instead of The canadian Embassy.also when i try to put in my WTN number as the reference information there isnt enough place,s to include the Hyphen,s.do i need to include them?any help would be great,thanks all

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi all,i went to pay for the iec visa online today with AIB but i have run into a problem,when i try to send the payment to the canadian embassy irish account when filling in the account name i have only a limited amount of space,s to fill in the details.i.e i can only fit in canadian embassy instead of The canadian Embassy.also when i try to put in my WTN number as the reference information there isnt enough place,s to include the Hyphen,s.do i need to include them?any help would be great,thanks all
    l left them out,never got confirmation of them receiving it but I was put through to the final stage,so im assuming its gone through.apparently a few people never get it then the loi comes through anyway!best of luck with your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

The account name isn't important. Just put in Canadian Embassy. The WTN will fit in if you take out the dashes. Make sure you put WTN in to the recipients reference and not the senders reference.

Everyone has had to do this. dont worry

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

Ok cool guys thank you,one more question guys do i have to include WTN or just my wtn number as a referance number?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Put the whole thing in excluding the dashes

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭johnnyryan22

anyone know how long after making the payment that u hear back? i paid over a month ago. no reciept, email nothing!! getting worried.

• Advertisement
Advertisement