Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring MVC, Hibernate Books

Options
  • 19-05-2012 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good book (or other resource) covering Spring MVC and Hibernate? I'll be working in an Agile, TDD environment if that makes a difference..

Thanks,
    Walrus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

RIP Robin Gibbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭deco_b

I'm currently using Spring In Action, 3rd edition as a study guide for the Spring Web Developer Certification. So far so good, would recommend getting as many sample Spring applications running in STS and debug through some of the framework code to see how it works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

deco_b wrote: »
    I'm currently using Spring In Action, 3rd edition as a study guide for the Spring Web Developer Certification. So far so good, would recommend getting as many sample Spring applications running in STS and debug through some of the framework code to see how it works.

Thanks. I've actually been reading that book but its light on the Hibernate side. Good read though.

Advertisement