Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ras scheme

Options
  • 19-05-2012 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi i am a man looking for any lanlords interested in doing the ras scheme. I am looking to live in dublin 8 area-inchicore, kilmainham or chapelizod. i am accepted for the scheme and just need to find a suitable property now.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭ted1

saras wrote: »
    Hi i am a man looking for any lanlords interested in doing the ras scheme. I am looking to live in dublin 8 area-inchicore, kilmainham or chapelizod. i am accepted for the scheme and just need to find a suitable property now.
    thanks
    Would you be intrested in ballyfermont? 2 bed with kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Good luck with your search.
    I was offered the RAS scheme for myself and my partner but we had no luck finding a willing landlord.
    I thought they'd jump at the chance but the downfall was that the council don't pay the landlord the rent he's looking for-they negotiate and pay less.
    I was very frustrated looking for somewhere and had no joy.
    Luckily I have a new home renting privately now.
    Good luck!

Advertisement