Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What hours does the campus open?

Options
  • 19-05-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭

Gonna try start using the track around the pitches a bit more for running.

What time do the gates open and close during the week and the weekends?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

If you have your ID card you should be able to get in the side gate at any time. You'd often see families at the pitch or around it at the weekend. Whether they should be there, or not, I don't know. If you've to park inside that could complicate matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

dambarude wrote: »
    If you have your ID card you should be able to get in the side gate at any time. You'd often see families at the pitch or around it at the weekend. Whether they should be there, or not, I don't know. If you've to park inside that could complicate matters.

Card or else side gate is dodgy as f**k! Never works for me!

Was hoping to park inside as long as I know times. Might just try ask security.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Card or else side gate is dodgy as f**k! Never works for me!

Was hoping to park inside as long as I know times. Might just try ask security.

My card never worked for the side gate, so I went up to the Student services office and got them to reset it - works fine now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

angeldaisy wrote: »
    My card never worked for the side gate, so I went up to the Student services office and got them to reset it - works fine now:D

Cool! Thanks AD! Must try that! Have to pop over in the morning anyway! This placement will be the death of me! :D

Advertisement