Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo on the company internal intranet

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Or to be more specific, it wouldn't be a battle worth fighting for you. But it clearly is a battle worth fighting for the OP. You're quite right to point out the risks of going to battle, but it is the OPs decision.

The op is asking for advice though im not simply stating what i would do in this situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Opticom

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Its not an issue for most people, and if the op is happy to draw negative attention to himself in this situation then obviously thats entirely up to him but as i said there are some battles worth fighting and this certainly wouldnt be one of them.

Most Irish people are happy to go along with the group think, bend over, stick their head in the sand, and take it up the rear. Thankfully, some people, like the OP, see such things for what they really are, and prefer standing up for their personal rights and entitlement to privacy and respect at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Opticom wrote: »
    Most Irish people are happy to go along with the group think, bend over, stick their head in the sand, and take it up the rear. Thankfully, some people, like the OP, see such things for what they really are, and prefer standing up for their personal rights and entitlement to privacy and respect at work.

Very over-dramatic, welcome to boards deputy higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

OP has received advice, and I cannot see this thread going anywhere good.

==> closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement