Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pz mower

Options
  • 19-05-2012 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm new to this, but I need some help. I just bought a second hand pz drum mower with no cover on it. When I power washed the mower, the drums had water in them and it could get out of the drum. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be a drain hole of some kind to release the water or not (it may be blocked with all the gunk oil and hayseed) or should I drill a hole in the side of the drum to get rid of the water.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

Welcome to boards.

Unfortunately you've posted this in the wrong forum - as this is for feedback about boards.ie itself. However, you might have better luck asking over in one of the forums over on the Home and Garden section.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Czhornet

Opps sorry about that, I put it on the farming section, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Advertisement