Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two weeks in Oz

Options
  • 19-05-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping you can help. Heading to oz for 15 days in September with two of my mates. We are flying into Perth and home from Sydney. Need around 4-5 days in Perth to visit my friends there and 2-3 days in Sydney. Anyone think of a good itinary for us. And what to do in between Perth and Sydney. We were thinking of flying to Melbourne for 2 days and maybe drive from there to Sydney. I did the east coast trip from sydney to cairns a few years so don't want to visit anywhere along it. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

woodzie wrote: »
    And what to do in between Perth and Sydney.

Nothing, fly straight over the place in between Perth and Sydney, the time frame is to short and what ever is there (not a great deal) is to far apart, definitely include a good few days in Melbourne though, if you have a spare day or two a road trip doing the coastal road between Melbourne and Sydney aint a bad one

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Caseywhale

The only thing i found worth seeing was the road away from ayres rock.
    the rock is such a waste of time.

Advertisement