Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Sizes

Options
  • 19-05-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Aight lads,

Thinking of buying a Langenbrunner jersey from Jersey101 (I know he's a Sahrk now but for nostalgia sake!) and just wondering if Medium is too big. I'm a tall guy but thin. I know NHL jerseys are meant to be won baggy but would a '48 be like a tent? Might just spend the extra few bob and get a Giants or an Irish one instead.

This is the jersey btw http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=9842

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

I just got a Devils jersey a few months ago. I'm a large in tshirts here and got a small Reebok Premier jersey which fits me perfectly, not very baggy at all. I'm 5'11'' and lengthwise the small is perfect for me.

The place I ordered from sent me a large by mistake so I got to try that on too, which was like a tent.

(ps. Go Devils!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I'd wear a medium over here but I'd say from what you said I'd need the same for the length (I'm about 6'3). Think I'll go for it anyways, I'm sure if it doesn't fit me perfect casually I can wear it playing, thanks bud! :)

PS. Gonna beat'em in 7, I'm sure of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dragula003

I have 2 Jerseys, one small and one Medium, small i bought from the Canucks store in Vancouver, but there only seems to be mediums in stock in the majority of online retailers, The small is more than big enough when your not going to be wearing Pads ore anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dragula003

Aight lads,

Thinking of buying a Langenbrunner jersey from Jersey101 (I know he's a Sahrk now but for nostalgia sake!) and just wondering if Medium is too big. I'm a tall guy but thin. I know NHL jerseys are meant to be won baggy but would a '48 be like a tent? Might just spend the extra few bob and get a Giants or an Irish one instead.

This is the jersey btw http://jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=9842

By the Way, How did Ordering of Jersey 101 go?? their prices are very low!

Advertisement