Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day pranks?

• 19-05-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

So what have you planned for your last day in school? As a teacher I'm trying to get the suss!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

walking in with a loaded machine and blowing the place apart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Going onto facebook twotter and memes!! whatever they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

walking in with a loaded machine and blowing the place apart
    That one scared me ^ ^

If you've ever read '13 Minutes' by Jodi Picoult you'd know why! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

That one scared me ^ ^

I have. :/ Oh god, going into school the next day was a strange feeling.

As for my school, they've been playing small pranks all year so I'm hoping whatever is planned will be good. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

That one scared me ^ ^

19 minutes, dear?

We're not doing anything, but my cousins' schools ended up in the news :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    19 minutes, dear?

We're not doing anything, but my cousins' schools ended up in the news :L
    Sorry :P 19 minutes is right! #embarassing momo

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

We have sort of a whole show of pranks set up.
    Okay so here it is:

Firstly, we're going to lace the staff room's water supply with laxatives. Yes I know.. It's not a nice thing to do but our year has been excluded from everything from the start of 5th year and it would be funny xD

Secondly, just a small one. We're going to turn off all the electricity and turn on the fire alarm at the same time. We're also planning on blocking all access to the school's router.

Lastly, and this is a bit more conventional. We're going to soak everyone. Water guns, buckets of water, etc etc.

It will be a laugh :3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

An0n wrote: »
    We have sort of a whole show of pranks set up.
    Okay so here it is:

Firstly, we're going to lace the staff room's water supply with laxatives. Yes I know.. It's not a nice thing to do but our year has been excluded from everything from the start of 5th year and it would be funny xD

Secondly, just a small one. We're going to turn off all the electricity and turn on the fire alarm at the same time. We're also planning on blocking all access to the school's router.

Lastly, and this is a bit more conventional. We're going to soak everyone. Water guns, buckets of water, etc etc.

It will be a laugh :3

None of that's happening, stop looking for e-cred

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

stink bombs would be an old trusty favourite on the last school day

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cosmic.Postman

Unleashing cattle on the first years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

We're going to turn off all the electricity and turn on the fire alarm at the same time. We're also planning on blocking all access to the school's router.

If that happened in my school you'd get the shít kicked out of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

During business dcg and art, 10 minutes into class everyone is going to go to sleep and stay that way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

In my school last year one of the classes hid the english teachers pencil case and put it in jelly (but it had plastic covering it) he thought it was hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

How exactly would you lace someone's water supply with anything? Did you plan on digging to the mains pipe and then bursting the pipe and throwing in some laxatives (Which wouldn't work anyway due to the dilution).

Next time you want to write fiction, do a bit of research first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Izymunz

Plastic balls everywhere! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

We've got this really unique original idea, where we're going to unleash pigs numbered 1,2 and 4 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cosmic.Postman

We've got this really unique original idea, where we're going to unleash pigs numbered 1,2 and 4 ...

LOL :eek: :confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Ensti

Anyone hear what happened to the 6th years in Chanel College on Thursday over their 'pranks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

Ensti wrote: »
    Anyone hear what happened to the 6th years in Chanel College on Thursday over their 'pranks?
    Hahaha I heard! Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

There's a school called Chanel College? Dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭bearhugs

What happened in Chanel College?

Hahaha I heard! Brilliant!

Guards and all called. I always thought it was a decent school.

bearhugs wrote: »
    What happened in Chanel College?

Apparently some lads from 6th year threw eggs at s group of nuns, and let off fireworks in the girls school across the road. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

all the hipsters are going to ironically show up with silly string, eggs, and stink bombs

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Reprazent

My school is beside a pig farm. We plan to take 3 pigs and paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them and let them loose on the school grounds. Should be a bit of bant watching people look for a pig with the number 3 on it :D

Someone else has our idea already. Sadface

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

The school here in town, there was a charity soccer match between teachers and students, 6 lads streaked through it! Night before, 4 lads drew penis' all over the field and car parks in lime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Reprazent wrote: »
    My school is beside a pig farm. We plan to take 3 pigs and paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them and let them loose on the school grounds. Should be a bit of bant watching people look for a pig with the number 3 on it :D

Someone else has our idea already. Sadface
    That's because the idea is an urban myth that gets reposted every single year with the only difference being the type of animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭CWF

Hmmm... On second thought maybe setting up this thread wasn't such a good idea. Now my kids have all of these pranks to choose from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I know the all boys school in my area sent three ducks, labelled 1, 2 and 4 into the all girls school three years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Breifne72

the pigs with the numbers 1,2 and 4 on them is definitely the most popular! :pac:

Advertisement