Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

getting married on the 21st of october, need help.

• 19-05-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

as the title says, ive takin the plunge, was in michael guinleys today and got a 3 pice suit for €12 and it got me thinking, 28 now no time left to spare.
    anyways the help i need is finding some one to marry me, im after telling ever one so really need to find a woman thats free from the 20th to the 23rd, was thinking about heading to the sunny south east for the honny moon, im really gona splurge out, all inclusive b and b overlooking a strawberry field.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

Don't do it OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Yea naked camera done this gag before. Wasn't funny then but it's hilarious now, congrats OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

mail order Russian bride?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

as the title says, ive takin the plunge, was in michael guinleys today and got a 3 pice suit for €12 and it got me thinking, 28 now no time left to spare.
    anyways the help i need is finding some one to marry me, im after telling ever one so really need to find a woman thats free from the 20th to the 23rd, was thinking about heading to the sunny south east for the honny moon, im really gona splurge out, all inclusive b and b overlooking a strawberry field.

that happens if you dont **** occasionally.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

drew carey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

FYI.....If you are in the Kingdom it is customary for the bride to be a close relative or a sheep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

speed dating?always a winner..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

Ronin247 wrote: »
    FYI.....If you are in the Kingdom it is customary for the bride to be a close relative or a sheep.
    i actually am, hence my attraction to overweight, white, curly haired women i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

OP, I'd recommend going and looking in an education based forum here at boards. If the idea that a significant other is "your other half" then your particular significant other could be literate. Godspeed, OP.

Yea naked camera done this gag before. Wasn't funny then but it's hilarious now, congrats OP.

as bad as things get, i still havent lowerened myself to watching rtes idea of funny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Long weekend in Wexford with a guy in a €12 suit. You might have some luck on a halting site ?

speed dating?always a winner..
    havent tried that yet, did the online thing and got a message from a man in a frock dow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Getting deported OP?

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Long weekend in Wexford with a guy in a €12 suit. You might have some luck on a halting site ?

i wish but i left the pan on and burned the house down to the back axel so its gona be a small b and b.

Getting deported OP?[/QUOT im a fraid knot, born and raised in the kingdom.

as bad as things get, i still havent lowerened myself to watching rtes idea of funny

In that case I recommend you get a copy of Kilnaskully as a treat for yourself and the missus when you find her.

In that case I recommend you get a copy of Kilnaskully as a treat for yourself and the missus when you find her.

actually i seen the start of that show, thats wan rapid 35x be a nate job for hitting mass in the morning, saying that dow, tid probly knock the head off my cone on the crusie home, super speed and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

actually i seen the start of that show, thats wan rapid 35x be a nate job for hitting mass in the morning, saying that dow, tid probly knock the head off my cone on the crusie home, super speed and all that.

Stop raping my eyes

I see you're fluent in culchie. In that case... say shays some yoke for tipping round alright won't want be drawin doe midges bay basterin yokes when your floored out, scraping em off your rashers with a shovel so you would

I see you're fluent in culchie. In that case... say shays some yoke for tipping round alright won't want be drawin doe midges bay basterin yokes when your floored out, scraping em off your rashers with a shovel so you would
    are you pugesy ryan from irelands own?

• Advertisement

i say that because i have deciphered your message.woo thats wan ole pound on the way to me. lets both pray mags in the post office dnt get it first, sorry bout the delay, so much happening on boards an all that.

Yes I'am, it's a small country though so you had about 50/50 chance of getting that right.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

There must be some tax advantage to getting married or why spend €12 on a suit

sgb wrote: »
    There must be some tax advantage to getting married or why spend €12 on a suit
    dont i know, but there it was, hanging.
    couldnt resit.

darokane wrote: »
    Stop raping my eyes

i hate to say this, but rape is the least of your worries:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

€12 for a suit, i'll bet you could also get a €12 wedding dress (glove puppet), but for which hand.

Advertisement