Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Osama Bin Laden died in 2001.

• 20-05-2012 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

I'll just leave this here... even Fox News knew about this. The entire world has been hoodwinked by the US once again.
    Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Makes you wonder - did the SEAL team that apparently killed Bin Laden die in an accidental helicopter crash, or because they tried to speak up about the fact that the man they killed was (presumably) not Bin Laden? As well as this, he was apparently buried in an unmarked grave in the desert as per Wahabi customs - meaning the Americans never had a body.

But the most scandalous part of this all, in my opinion, is that finding Bin Laden was used as a pretext for invading Afghanistan. There is absolutely no way in the world that this information was not relayed to Bush and the other high-ups in the US chain of command - but they invaded regardless. It's quite disturbing stuff, really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

They brought him back, gave him a house in Pakistan just so they could shoot him again. He only agreed to do it under the condition that he be left live a life of luxury for 10 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

In before run to da hills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Oh F.F.S. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

i suppose it was about time to go to bed anyways. thanks for the reminder OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Elvis is alive too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Conspiracy theories forum
    >

Elvis is alive too

Oh,controversial.............................

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Conspiracy theories forum
    >

Too far fetched for there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

He was caught on CCTV waving as he was flying the plane into the pentagon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Why would his lot bury him in an unmarked grave?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Oh well. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less than taking the piss and the like. :) But before anyone else does that, read the first link (please), I hope that'll assuage your fears that this is a conspiracy.
    Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

I know that might not be good for enough for some of you, and for those people I recommend this - read the article and decide for yourselves. But at least read the thing before you go off posting 'conspiracy!' :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I think a good rule of thumb is that if Alex Jones is involved its probably gonna be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Ensti

I'll just leave this here... even Fox News knew about this. The entire world has been hoodwinked by the US once again.

Makes you wonder - did the SEAL team that apparently killed Bin Laden die in an accidental helicopter crash, or because they tried to speak up about the fact that the man they killed was (presumably) not Bin Laden? As well as this, he was apparently buried in an unmarked grave in the desert as per Wahabi customs - meaning the Americans never had a body.

But the most scandalous part of this all, in my opinion, is that finding Bin Laden was used as a pretext for invading Afghanistan. There is absolutely no way in the world that this information was not relayed to Bush and the other high-ups in the US chain of command - but they invaded regardless. It's quite disturbing stuff, really.

Where the hell did that come from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Have you just seen the new Sacha Baron Cohen film?

galwayrush wrote: »
    Too far fetched for there.....

Read the article before you go off making silly comments.
    Wattle wrote: »
    Why would his lot bury him in an unmarked grave?

It's the Wahabi tradition:
    Once reflecting Islamic glory and heritage, the compounds are now typical Wahhabi [Bin Laden's religion] burial grounds with rows of featureless unmarked graves.

source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Decade at Bernie's. :pac:

LordSmeg wrote: »
    I think a good rule of thumb is that if Alex Jones is involved its probably gonna be wrong.

I'm interested to know why you think that. Even if Alex's credibility is dubious, most of the facts in that article don't come from Alex himself but from Steve Pieczenik. Are you going to attack his credibility too?

Ensti wrote: »
    Where the hell did that come from?

It was all over the news: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/
    shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite unit as the Navy SEALs who killed former Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden, U.S. officials said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Ok I'll rephrase that. Why would they bury him in an unmarked grave and keep quiet about it for ten years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

All that oil money, & they don't even buy a nice headstone of the Virgin Mary praying over you with Jesus playing the banjo & the Holy Spirit on drums... ba dum tish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

There's suppose to be new one coming out shortly.

350jts1.jpg

• Advertisement

Wattle wrote: »
    Ok I'll rephrase that. Why would they bury him in an unmarked grave and keep quiet about it for ten years?

Who? The people who buried him? I don't know, why would they bother telling anyone? They just buried him and got it finished with. At the same time, it was in the interest of the US to make sure that Bin Laden was still believed to be alive and kicking, something they evidently failed to do when even Fox News has an article on the damn thing. But there seems to be a serious inertia, even in Ireland, against believing anything that contradicts what comes out of the White House. That's the impression I'm getting from the majority of replies to this thread so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Time will pass, bills will need to be paid, and people will forget and fail to care. A lot of money will be made from oil and weapons, and life(and it's bull****) will continue. In 40 years, it will be like JFK, any sentinent being will know that what was told as the story was not true, but the vagueness will be accepted, the truth will be muddied, people will not care as there will be a new "threat" to be faced. We here will be consumed by a bull**** "Euro crisis", Americans will be more worried about the price of Oil and lack of jobs, and the music will play on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

might make a better case if all the ads and links on the page were not for... well just silliness.

although the one about how china is secretly trying to take all your money but you can find out how to stop them if you buy my book one, is just tops.

Pottler wrote: »
    Time will pass, bills will need to be paid, and people will forget and fail to care. A lot of money will be made from oil and weapons, and life(and it's bull****) will continue. In 40 years, it will be like JFK, any sentinent being will know that what was told as the story was not true, but the vagueness will be accepted, the truth will be muddied, people will not care as there will be a new "threat" to be faced. We here will be consumed by a bull**** "Euro crisis", Americans will be more worried about the price of Oil and lack of jobs, and the music will play on.

The sad thing is that you're totally right, people have more important things to worry about than when Bin Laden was killed (or at least they think they do), and that's fair enough. But in the meantime, the big picture is constantly getting airbrushed and the history books, day by day, being rewritten by an imperialistic USA who will change the facts as they see fit. F*cked up world we live in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

The sad thing is that you're totally right, people have more important things to worry about than when Bin Laden was killed (or at least they think they do), and that's fair enough. But in the meantime, the big picture is constantly getting airbrushed and the history books, day by day, being rewritten by an imperialistic USA who will change the facts as they see fit. F*cked up world we live in.

All the article and videos show are mere 'assertions'. They do not reveal fact in any shape or form.

Until we have credible, documented evidence of some form, then this his ramblings aren't worth very much.

I'll be interested if he actually pursues this and unveils some indisputable evidence for his extraordinary claims. I'll lay in wait until that time comes, in the meantime, I'll stick with what's most likely, which isn't what I'm being told to believe in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Maybe a thread on "The Euro Crisis" might be better? Like how we have suddenly, conveniently(for some) run out of keys on computers to type more 0000's. I love all the "new bailout needed" bull****. Oh, right, you have to press some buttons on a PC using the correct software to transfer some electrons to another PC in another country. But thats a big problem? You'd swear they were printing the bills one by one on recycled Bats wings using the milk of a Unicorn. Considering all "money" is a madey uppey, if universally accepted, crock of sh1t backed by sfa, why not "create" a shedload more and let us all read about Coleen Rooneys latest marital strife instead? Better still, offset whats "owed" on one countries PC with whats "owed" on another countries and balance it that way. Can't be done? Yeah, sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I'm interested to know why you think that. Even if Alex's credibility is dubious, most of the facts in that article don't come from Alex himself but from Steve Pieczenik. Are you going to attack his credibility too?

Because I've been unfortunate enough in the past to have come across some of his many conspiracy theory crap. You posted a link to infowars, whatever is in it and whatever way its spun is gonna be bullshít. I aint even entertaining a discussion about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Alex Jones? Please.

Take it to CT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement