Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox repair

Options
  • 20-05-2012 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

anybody know somewhere ya can get an xbox repaired other then that place in fairgrern

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Memory Of 98

What exactly is wrong with it?

If you have the red ring over heating problem just wrap it up in a plastic bag tight and put it in the fridge for an hour, always works for my nephews when they bring their Xbox to me broken.

The cash for gold place on Kennedy Avenue, beside Xtravision do some repairs and replacements. Some people say great things about them but I don`t trust them in the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Thats exactly what it is the red ring of death. Will try the bad in the fridge trick and see how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

The cash for gold place on Kennedy Avenue, beside Xtravision do some repairs and replacements. Some people say great things about them but I don`t trust them in the least.
    Same here, for the sake of it I went to check out some of their guitars to see what they're like...spent ten minutes trying to get multiple guitars to sound through an amp and all the time he was trying to tell me it was the amp...despite trying 3 different amps. Needless to say I walked right out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

I can help you with the xclamp fix :)

Advertisement