Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Printing

Options
  • 20-05-2012 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey everyone,

Could someone recommend a place to print photos in Cork city? I want to print about about 120 in 7x5 and 4 in 10x8 (or thereabouts). Preferably places that don't charge ridiculous prices!

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

Hey everyone,

Could someone recommend a place to print photos in Cork city? I want to print about about 120 in 7x5 and 4 in 10x8 (or thereabouts). Preferably places that don't charge ridiculous prices!

Thanks in advance! :)

Harvey Norman might be your best bet I think it's 25c each for the 7x5, im not sure about the 10x8 I would guess around the 80c mark. Otherwise there's o'learys camerawork and Denis macsweeneys. Both on oliver plunket street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

there are plenty of places which are cheaper online and will deliver to your home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

If you want them in a hurry then Harvey Norman. The one in Little Island is far superior to Kinsale Road who always seem to be having problems with their machines.
    The quality is ok too and I noticed recently that they print the Jpeg tag on the back now which is quite handy.

If there's no immediate rush then one of the online sites will be cheaper and as PCPhoto says will deliver to your home.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭iliketeaandcake

I'd recommend Denis Mac Sweeney on Oliver Plunkett Street. I have been using them for years. Have gotten some high quality prints from them for exhibitions before.
    I don't know why people use the instant machines when the quality is so bad (in my experience) and it is more expensive too. I usually leave them in and collect the next day. If you need them quick they are accommodating and they have a loyalty card scheme too.

Advertisement