Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOCS OPEN SUNDAY??

• 20-05-2012 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Is there any doctors open on a sunday in the city centre??its kinda urgent(not urgent for the A&E though so dont say that please!) thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

you wha? wrote: »
    Is there any doctors open on a sunday in the city centre??its kinda urgent(not urgent for the A&E though so dont say that please!) thanks :)
    Hey there, there is Shannon Doc which is situated opposite the hospital in limerick city and is attended by different GP's every evening/night. Shannon Doc facilities are also located in killaloe, nenagh and NCW - it's a first come first served service I think

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

I know this is a redic question, but im broke right now.do they take a medical card or??sorry for all the questions.thanks for getting back to me though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Shannondoc do take medical cards. You must ring and speak to a triage nurse before you will be given an appointment.
    Before you call Shannondoc please have the following information ready if possible:

Patients full name.
    Contact telephone number. *
    Patients current location.
    Patients Date Of Birth.
    Patients own GP / Family Doctor.
    Patients Medical Card number.
    Patients current medication list.

1850 212 999
    http://www.shannondoc.ie/

Shannondoc do take medical cards. You must ring and speak to a triage nurse before you will be given an appointment.

1850 212 999
    http://www.shannondoc.ie/

Thanks flyingsnail.appreciate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

If you ring any doctors office they usually have the out of hours, oncall number on recording.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I just got a 'YEEEEEEHAH' moment! Thought Docs nightclub was re-opening:D
    Was all set to dust off my raving trousers and go and relive my youth......

I am disappoint!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I am disappoint!!

no chili concarne for you i'm afraid!

I am disappoint!!

Dunno what the hell Docs nightclub is(im a blow in!) but went to shannondoc and couldnt recommend it highly enough.am dosed up now.happy days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

you wha? wrote: »
    Dunno what the hell Docs nightclub is(im a blow in!) but went to shannondoc and couldnt recommend it highly enough.am dosed up now.happy days :D

it is indeed a great service, had the occasion to use it a few times between myself and the kids and they have been great each time.

Advertisement