Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising Study

• 20-05-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

How is everyone organising themselves for study. Im wondering is it better to do all your subjects everyday or to do say three one day and three the next. Also do ye have study timetables made out or do ye just decide on the day what your going to study.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

bobjimmy wrote: »
    How is everyone organising themselves for study. Im wondering is it better to do all your subjects everyday or to do say three one day and three the next. Also do ye have study timetables made out or do ye just decide on the day what your going to study.
    I usually just write out a list the night before of what I want to get covered. Don't really go by how many hours I've done because that time is mostly spent day dreaming :p I just keep going until I've crossed off everything on my list! I reckon it's best to do about three or four subjects a day.. You want to go into detail like, you don't want to be constantly thinkin 'Shíte, I've 6 more subjects to do today'. You'll just end up rushing your study and, as a result, not learning anything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

To-do lists are the way to go! :) Just don't be like me and make a massive list of things that you can't possible complete in one day and then just do half of them. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

i only do about 3 sometimes 4 at the most so I can spend a good amount of hours on each of the subjects getting a lot done. I have timetable but I've never stuck to it , so now I just use a list. I don't usually set how long to spend I just try and cover what I want to do in that subject and how ever long it takes to do before moving on to the text. I usually take maybe a 5/10min break after I've been studying 50mins or and hour so I can keep my focus.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

I have a list of what I want done each day in the week usually 3-4 subjects a day:)

Advertisement