Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry

• 20-05-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does anyone know any websites with chemistry notes. I used studyscience.ie before but its gone now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Buy Exam Edge bye Declan Kennedy. It's basically every exam question by topic with sample answers to each question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JGCHEM

Hi that exam edge is a brilliant book really advise using it. My sister just did the leaving cert and had no idea in 5th year but it really all came together for her after christmas in 6th year. The main thing is to understand what is being taught and not to just learn off as its difficult to study in the last few weeks and cramming doesn't work in chemistry. If you're interested in notes on ALL the mandatory experiments with all possibilities of questions I can scan them in and e-mail them as I am thinking of selling them after all the work that went into them. We used Chemistry Live, Revise Wise, Exam edge, Chemistry syllabus, Exam papers and also skool.ie and The Institute of education notes. Please PM me if interested in purchasing.
    Thanks
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alex3519

Rapid Revision Chemistry is very good if you're using the 'Chemistry Live' textbook :)

Advertisement