Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Conceive

Options
  • 20-05-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi All

Been trying to conceive now for over a year but no luck yet . On my 3rd try of clomid and glucophage and still nothing happening . My Gyn dr said i have cysts on my overaries but that they do not get in the way . I am over weight doin slimming world but still getting it very hard to get the weight off but i am determined . I cry when i see friends and families new babies , it is heatbreaking to hold them . When programs such as One born every minute comes on i cry and cry and my heartbreaks but i cant turn them off . I say im forgeting about it and not thinking about it but its still there no matter what i do . I actually feel as if im never going to become a mum . Any one else feels like me or have any luck trying other ways of getting pregnant ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

caz0078 wrote: »
    Hi All

Been trying to conceive now for over a year but no luck yet . On my 3rd try of clomid and glucophage and still nothing happening . My Gyn dr said i have cysts on my overaries but that they do not get in the way . I am over weight doin slimming world but still getting it very hard to get the weight off but i am determined . I cry when i see friends and families new babies , it is heatbreaking to hold them . When programs such as One born every minute comes on i cry and cry and my heartbreaks but i cant turn them off . I say im forgeting about it and not thinking about it but its still there no matter what i do . I actually feel as if im never going to become a mum . Any one else feels like me or have any luck trying other ways of getting pregnant ?

Hi Caz,

I'm sure everyone on this forum has felt as you do at some time or the other. I am quite similar to you in that I also am trying over a year and had cysts on my ovaries. I had mine removed as they were quite painful though. I am now on my third round of clomid ( I ovualated on my own before clomid though) and still nothing. Its defo hard and I try to avoid situations where I am around new borns. Its just too hard.
    I dont have any wise words for you other than keep trying and believe that it will happen. Also, and this is something I struggle with, try not to let it preoccupy your mind.

Advertisement