Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rally?

Options
  • 20-05-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Is there a rally on in town today? I can hear cars from my house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Goofy wrote: »
    Is there a rally on in town today? I can hear cars from my house.

Think there is a monster car show of some sort today at dyke road or there abouts. seen a few posters up.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

vulcan57 wrote: »
    Think there is a monster car show of some sort today at dyke road or there abouts. seen a few posters up.

Its a "drifting" competition. In the car park for the Galway Utd soccer grounds. I could hear the announcer on his overly loud sound system. He was talking to all the boy racers (his term for them), that have spent time "practising on roundabouts".

They had 1 monster truck and about 10 boy racers wearing out their tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Amik

I'm trying to find out who organized this because it was a falsely advertised show, complete scam. They advertised a Guinness World Record attempt, Bigfoot appearance, etc. I heard scams like this are common before a bigger show.

Advertisement