Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

grass seed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

put in 25 acres of mg 60 this year, still only early just getting that green hue across the fields. pm if you want the contact for supplying it, he was a lot cheaper than any one else. got great reports back on it. one of the better farms in the journal has planted his whole farm in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

anyone ever use moregrass grass seed or is it good?
    http://www.moregrassireland.ie/Grass-Seed-Mixtures.html
    was thinking of going with MG40 mix

I used them a couple of years ago Vander. I used a mix called MG150. I took this pic about an hour ago. I cant really comment on the MG40 as I dont know what varieties but its mainly late heading by the looks of things. You cant go to far wrong.

I dealt with a lad called Declan not sure if he is still there but he offered great advice about managing the grass after seeding and he also recommended the seed in my pic. I think they have some good mixes so I would recommend them.

100312074.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

RobinBanks wrote: »
    I used them a couple of years ago Vander. I used a mix called MG150. I took this pic about an hour ago. I cant really comment on the MG40 as I dont know what varieties but its mainly late heading by the looks of things. You cant go to far wrong.

I dealt with a lad called Declan not sure if he is still there but he offered great advice about managing the grass after seeding and he also recommended the seed in my pic. I think they have some good mixes so I would recommend them.

100312074.jpg

looks good, think i will go with them. i rang a few places yesterday pricing seed, one chap quoted me 97 euro a bag :pac:
    he eventually came back to 90 and was kinda surprised that i wasnt ordering it there and then :rolleyes:

Advertisement