Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012/2013 module times?

Options
  • 20-05-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I've noticed that when researching modules for next year, the lecture and seminar times option is not available? I have just finished 1st year. Is this the case every year? Will they be putting it back later in the summer? Surely we can't be expected to choose modules when we don't know what times they're offered at!?
    I know I'm looking at this very early but I'm going away for the summer and I want to know what modules I am choosing.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

They took them down about 2 weeks ago. I can only assume they are making adjustments to it. I don't think too much will change. Prob be back up later in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

They usually post them mid-July/early-August.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Topper7

As far as I remember new confirmed lecture days/times are released when online registration opens up in July/August

Advertisement