Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Motorola EPC3925 reset, internet broken

• 20-05-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hey all,

UPC just upgraded us with their new router, the Cisco EPC3925. I installed it Friday, played Diablo all night and everything was fine. Went away for the weekend, roommate reset the thing because he couldn't reach me and wanted to get in to the router to enable UPnP (I had changed the password).

Now, whenever I try to load any page with a flash element on it (ie Youtube) the page will load but the video (or whatever) loads extremely slowly then times out. I called UPC, they told me they had trouble when pinging the router but they'd need to send an engineer out to see what the problem is.

Anybody got any experience with these routers, know what settings we should change to get us back to the UPC configuration? I asked the guy on tech support but as mentioned he told me he'd have to sound somebody round.

EDIT: I'm in Dublin 2 in case there's an outage or something and I'm just being stupid.
    EDIT 2: Obviously it's a Cisco router, the motorola was the one that was replaced!

Advertisement