Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timber cladding

• 20-05-2012 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

I am looking for timber cladding ,all i keep coming across is the 7 inch wide board. Are there any types maybe 3-4 inches wide????????????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

http://www.goodwins.ie/c-609-exterior-timber-cladding.aspx noticed this while looking for something else

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

You can buy TG&V.
    It is approx 4" wide by 11mm or 22 mm thick.
    It comes in 14 ft. lengths and costs about €5 per length for the 22mm thickness.

AleoN

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

thanks for replies

It comes in 14 ft. lengths and costs about €5 per length for the 22mm thickness.
    Hi, where's that?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

joeyoey wrote: »
    Hi, where's that?

TJ O' Mahony Builders Providers. I bought 18 lengths there last week and it cost €90-60. Best price I could find.

AleoN

• Advertisement

thanks

Advertisement