Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: Making the move

Options
  • 20-05-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey, myself and a few friends are planning on moving to Canada for work (fingers crossed) for a year at a minimum. We're thinking maybe Toronto would be the best place to go. Can anyone who's been in a similar situation help us out on roughly how much money we would need in order to get ourselves set up once we get there? We wouldnt be looking for anything special just literally a place to fall asleep at night until we find oursleves jobs.
    Thanks in advance :)

I should probably add, I graduated last year with a business and IT degree and will have a year work experience working in IT as well as 6 years working in retail behind me. So i'd be hoping for a business/IT related job if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Also interested in hearing what kind of money is needed in order to get set up over there! Guess is pretty reliant on how quickly you find work, anyone have any advice?

Advertisement