Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it too late to send back?

Options
  • 20-05-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought a messenger bag from littlewoods about 6 weeks ago. The zip bust on me :( Can I send it back or is it too late? I know that it doesn't have to be within the 28 days returns policy but is it something that you should expect from a bag? That its going o wear down and break after a few weeks?

The bag was €90 so it's worth sending back, assuming the postage isn't too much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    assuming the postage isn't too much!
    If you do post it back, send by registered post, so you have proof that they received it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you are returning goods that are defective (i.e. under your protection as a consumer), then the retailer should cover the cost of postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

You should also notifier the retailer before sending it back. Many require an RMA to be issued. This will greatly speed up the processes.

As a general rule, always follow the retailers return process.

Advertisement