Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Monitors

• 20-05-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi

Recently getting in to production and am looking to get some mointors.
    Been doing abit of research and to be honest all the technical jargon and specs is kind of over my head.
    Looking for a set of monitors for bedroom setup my budget is around 500 euro.
    Dont really need a pair that will be played too loud to drive the neighbours mental so more the quality of the sound if possible at my budget.
    Was thinking about the KRK Rokit 8's or 5's?
    Music wise from electro to some simple acoustic songs so would be looking for a general all round monitor.
    I have a LogicTech Sub which im going to use with them.
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I have the rokit 5's and to be honest I feel I'm missing some bottom end, and I don't really want to have to buy a sub to be able to achieve the low end I'm looking for.

Thinking of selling these on and picking some thing else up.

Advertisement