Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway language exchange spanIsh-english

Options
  • 20-05-2012 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi!
    I'm a spanish student in Galway and I would like to meet English speaking people who want to meet to speak in Spanish and then to speak in English. I'm a person easy-going friendly and interested in many things like music, sports, culture or Economy.
    I love travelling and meet new people...
    If you are looking for the same thing, contact me. Koioteau@hotmail.com
    See you ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Esther_Goyo

Hola, somos una pareja española que estamos viviendo en Galway. Tambien estamos buscandon gente para hablar n ingles pero todavia no hemos encontrado a nadie, que tal fue tu busqueda? Si tienes un grupillo de gente que hable ingles o tu quieres practicar ingles con nosotros estariamos muy interesados. Un saludo y muchas gracias.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 verence

¡Hola! Nosotros somos una pareja recién llegada, ¿os parecería bien que quedásemos algún día para tomar algo? Poco a poco conoceremos más gente. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Hola a todo!
    Does anyone know if there are intercambios in the Galway area. I would be interested in this for the winter months.
    Hablo un poco español y me gustaría hablar más.
    Gracias

Advertisement