Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] Student looking for advice of London summer accommodation

Options
  • 20-05-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

I'm a 20 year old architecture student who has been lucky enough to get a job in London from the 10June until the end of August.

I would like to avail of boards.ie knowledge to help with finding accomdation and to perhaps find some potential housemates in the same situation

I would love if people could tell me the best areas to live in and what I should be lookng for.
    I was in London for a week in march with my college and have a basic grasp of the cities day to day workings. eg tube buses locations

I would be will to spend about £140 on accommodation with all inclusive bills.
    Is there any websites I should be paying particular attention to or letting agents

I really would love to find someone who has been in a similar situation to me and to explain the things they learned to me.

Ronan :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement