Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Repairing Dung Speader

• 20-05-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I have dung speader that is mechanically sound but the body is ruined form being out in the rain.

Can anyone recommend someone that might repair the body in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

what brand is it?

if you ask nicely abbey will sell you a new body

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

how much is a new body as i have an old abbey and the body has rotted away. bought a new hi spec instead of it 3 years ago but wouldnt mind getting tha abbey done up again too. normally dung spreaders rot from not being cleaned out rather than weather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Dont know the price, but remember it seemed reasonable.

A friend decided to sell his recently and buy new. I was thick with him for selling it without telling me. I figured you'd get an engineer to make up a new body handy enough. He'd put a lot of cash into it over the years and the mechanicals were all good/fairly new.

He asked the abbey rep afterwards and he said yeah they will sell you a body, cant remember the price now, but it seemed failry reasonable. of course it's easy to quote a cheap price when you've the deal done on a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭19driver83

JohnBoy wrote: »
    what brand is it?

if you ask nicely abbey will sell you a new body

Its a CONOR.

Who in Cork sells these, might ask them for a price to replace body.

Advertisement