Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby UV tent

Options
  • 20-05-2012 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Any suggestions / recommendations on where to buy a baby UV tent? What brands are the best?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Lidl has one coming up,it is worth looking at .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

We got the lidl one. I googled baby tents and I don't think the lidl one would be suitable for a baby as its more of a shelter than a tent.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

i have one that i got on sale in Debenhams a couple of years ago. To be honest even out foreign you don't really use them much. Mine is used now as a play tent. When they were small, on the beach they didn't really want to be in them and slept in the buggy with the parasol positioned right. I only used them for nappy changing on public beach for privacy etc If you get one it will just be a play tent. I got a €7 parasol in homebase and that gets more use as regards to sun protection. I sit under it myself with the kids because we're fair skinned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I bought a pop up one in the early learning centre a few years ago, didn't use it once, ended up selling it on eBay, but it was a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I saw a pop up tent in lidl today which would be suitable for a baby. I think it was €15.

• Advertisement
Advertisement