Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Tennis Open [3DS]

Options
  • 20-05-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

So Mario Tennis Open is out here on the 25th. From what I have seen of it I think it looks promising. I might wait to read some reviews of it though before making a purchase. Hopefully they will put a demo on the eShop but I'm not sure if Nintendo titles get demos.

I've been playing a good bit more of my 3DS in the last two weeks and would like something new to play. The last game I bought was Super Mario 3D Land. I think the last tennis game I played was Pete Sampras Tennis on the Mega Drive. What were the previous Mario Tennis games like? It has online multiplayer and single card multiplayer which is great. The online play on Mario Kart 7 is great and lag free so I'd guess this will be the same.

275px-Mariotennis.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

Not the best game. I don't have broadband do cannot play online but single player options are just too shallow. Shall trade in soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I never did buy this game when it came out. The price at launch put me off. I really should have expected that due to it being a Mario game.

I was quite disappointed when GameStop failed to live up to their recent deal on Mario Tennis and that statue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

to unlock r q codes characters in Mario tennis open 3ds, on the select file screen hold UP (on the D-Pad) + START at the same time and scan r q codes pal ones to unlock them, to get red yoshi, white yoshi, black yoshi, blue yoshi. pink yoshi, yoshi mii costume, cyan yoshi and more all r q codes are available online at this link

Advertisement