Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

antec water cooling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Nertballs wrote: »
    what would http://www.dabs.ie/products/antec-kuhler-h20-620-water-cooler-7FWY.html be like for cooling an oc'd 2500k? I'm planning for around 4.5 maybe more if it's possible! This is the absolute max for my budget for this part so don't go any higher!! thanks!
    You could get a Noctua NH-D14 for around the same price which would be better than the 620, but yeah the 620 would be grand for 4.5ghz.

EDIT: The Noctua is actually €75, so it's probably out. Maybe the ThermalRight Macho?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

This is an air cooling option. As for which would perform better, you'd have to google that one. I'm not really up on coolers I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nertballs

yeah from what i can see they're both within the percentage error for most tests. think i might go with the water though!

Advertisement