Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish

Options
  • 20-05-2012 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

For the studied sections in Irish can you just give a general summary of the story/poem and the write a paragraph below saying how the theme is evident? :confused: Or do you have to refer to the theme throughout the answer? Thanks Oh and has anyone got a sample answer for An Blascaod Mor Anois?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 abbster

Can anyone give me a sample answer fo junior cert poem an luichin sa scoil please!!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

^^ It really is an easy poem to learn. In your book, it will probably give a summary and learn it off. Also learn two lines from can verse and you should be fine.

For my mocks, I wrote a summary of the poem and put it "Tá Trua Sa ceanglófar seo" (there is pity in this quototation.)

So a mix of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 abbster

PLEASE HELP! I really need a sample answer for calua le Sean Mac Mathuna a mothucain/teami like 'trua' would be perfect please help its for the junior cert :/

Advertisement