Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

offer advise

Options
  • 20-05-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I was in Iceland (the frozen shop not the Country) over the weekend and they are selling Johnsons baby wipes for €1 a pack. Good offer considering that they are €2.37 almost everywhere else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Hickey's chemist do them for 5 for 4 and dunnes have the box for €8 for 6 packs..( they used to be €6) Supervalu do them sometimes €5 for 5 they seem to be the cheapest ones around.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

cbyrd wrote: »
    dunnes have the box for €8 for 6 packs..( they used to be €6)
    i've noticed everywhere the baby wipes have got more expensive. picked up alot of single packs in dunnes last week, checked the unit price then saw the boxes. picked up 4 large boxes after checking the unit price and put back the packs. even though they're €2 more expensive still cheaper than the packs. i always make it a point of checking unit prices when buying either nappies , wipes or baby milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

try lidl and aldi or Tesco own. They are cheaper and do the job.

Advertisement