Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robin Gibb has passed away (RIP)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'll post a tribute shortly. I'm trying to compose something that strikes the requisite note of piety and grief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Gutted for Barry Gibb they appeared very, very close as a family. Another legend from the soundtrack of my life gone :( May he rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Their 60s stuff was really good. Gotta Get A Message To You was on the radio this morning - pretty poignant stuff.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

He did'nt pass away .HE DIED .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Gutted for Barry Gibb they appeared very, very close as a family. Another legend from the soundtrack of my life gone :( May he rest in peace.

Tough on him alright, 3 younger brothers he has lost. RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dudess wrote: »
    Their 60s stuff was really good. Gotta Get A Message To You was on the radio this morning - pretty poignant stuff.

Plus Don't Forget To Remember Me was my favorite pop song based on a inherently paradoxical condition until Meatloaf came along.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭pavb2

From Twitter

Robin Gibb has sadly passed away.... John Terry was at his bedside

RIP Robin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

stovelid wrote: »
    Plus Don't Forget To Remember Me was my favorite pop song based on a inherently paradoxical condition until Meatloaf came along.
    He'd do anything for love but he won't do that? Or he'd lie for you and that's the truth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

pavb2 wrote: »
    From Twitter

Robin Gibb has sadly passed away.... John Terry was at his bedside

RIP Robin

john terry will be leading the coffin - mourners have bn requested to forward any handwritten speeches to john terry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Fanny (Be Tender At My Grave)

Advertisement