Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i glue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Super Glue can be used to close wounds in an emergency - so find something really sharp e.g. razor blade, wash your hands, make a nice long gash in your leg, and get glueing. It will sting a bit - well, a lot - but at least you'll have the satisfaction of a job well done, if you can do it before you lose too much blood. I mean, if you're considering inflicting pain on animals who don't have a choice in the matter, it's only fair that you try the Super Glue on yourself first, to make sure it works.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

KKkitty wrote: »
    Young people these days have no imagination. In my day you didn't need to ask what tomfoolery you could get up with glue, you just got up and got stuck into it :)

Should have been more careful then.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Turn off your PC/laptop. Glue some of the keys down. Now turn it back on!

Endless hours of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Not this anyway..........
    http://www.wrdw.com/schools/headlines/Columbia_County_school_officials_call_Greenbrier_senior_prank_most_expensive_151645455.html

I'd probably seriously consider super-gluing an uʍop ǝpısdn glass full of water to a table or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Try sniffing the glue instead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Jimdagym wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Young people these days have no imagination. In my day you didn't need to ask what tomfoolery you could get up with glue, you just got up and got stuck into it :)

Should have been more careful then.
    I underestimated its sticky powers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Glue some sheets to a desk.

Glue chairs to the floor so that when people go to move them they get confused.

Finally, glue yourself to the floor so that when they try to expel you you won't be able to leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Turn off your PC/laptop. Glue some of the keys down. Now turn it back on!

Endless hours of fun.

That could nearly the whole internet! (:eek:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Superglue the ballcocks in the jacks so no one can flush after a big sh¡t.
    Then the taps so no one can wash.
    ?????
    Aids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

alphabeat wrote: »
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
    If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
    But what I do have are a very particular set of skills;
    skills I have acquired over a very long career.
    Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you leave the mice alone , that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you,
    I will not pursue you.
    But if you don't,
    I will look for you,
    I will find you,

and I will kill you.

Where have i read this before..... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

chin_grin wrote: »
    Your own hand to your face.

Perma-face-palm! Niiiiiiice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Glue a few thumb tacks standing up other unsuspecting students chairs and watch them squirm as they have to pull it out of there arse.
    Oh and Study;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Dont be an eejit leave the glue alone but walk up to the fittest teacher in the school and give her your number and say call me soon and give her a wink. Make sure loads of people are there and say "thats how I roll, fast and out of control"... You'll be a legend in the school for years to come. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

i know this sounds kinda immature that i'm in 6th year, but its fun.

Well OP, if you're the future of this country this recession is here to stay :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

OP, Cover the toilet seats with super glue, Hey you might get knocked out, but atleast youd be a legend...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

Your hand to your c0ck.
    Sure it may as well just stay there with the amount of time it spends down your pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

glue an atari to a jaguar, about time someone did it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

i bought a load of super glue yesterday and i plan on using it in school tomorrow. Have you any ideas what i could glue. I'm thinking of gluing all the mice, i know this sounds kinda immature that i'm in 6th year, but its fun.
    I'm in 6th year too and get someone to get iodine and ammonia from the science labs and to filter em together to form ammoium iodide. Then place half a match head worth on all the door handles. Hilarity ensures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Well OP, if you're the future of this country this recession is here to stay :(

That's right - have a go at the people who had fuck all to do with what happened.

The man wants to glue some stuff. Leave him to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭NakedNNettles

Taken ....Liam Nesson

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Glue your ass cheeks together, then glue the glue to a helpless patsy. Try to cry a little, like you've been violated.

When I was in 6th year "mice" ran around with furry ears and stringy tails.

I'm not even that old.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Glue one of your mates noses shut. Its hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

put glue on your finger tip then pick your nose with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

i bought a load of super glue yesterday and i plan on using it in school tomorrow. Have you any ideas what i could glue. I'm thinking of gluing all the mice, i know this sounds kinda immature that i'm in 6th year, but its fun.

Glue all the mice to the desks, some of the teachers stuff if possible. Some locker keyholes. Then lose the glue.
    In my 6th year i wrote stuff in permanent marker on the pull down screens. They were introducing white boards in my final year so i replaced white board markers with permanent markers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Took me a while to figure out what type of mice you were talking about here.

Is this really all you have to be doing two weeks before your LC?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

My Day: Get up to mischief, grow as a person.
    Now: Post on the internet about getting up to mischief, get fatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Glue all the mice to the desks, some of the teachers stuff if possible. Some locker keyholes. Then lose the glue.
    In my 6th year i wrote stuff in permanent marker on the pull down screens. They were introducing white boards in my final year so i replaced white board markers with permanent markers too.

Permanent marker is easily removed from whiteboards by simply drawing over it with an ordinary dry or wet erase marker and then erasing as normal. There you go, you're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Permanent marker is easily removed from whiteboards by simply drawing over it with an ordinary dry or wet erase marker and then erasing as normal. There you go, you're welcome.

Ok, but that was years ago. Its not like im pulling that sort of stuff now (much)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Kosseegan

Get in early and glue the windows closed. in this weather there will be great fun watching the heroic efforts to open the windows. Open each window and glue a nice bead around the frame and close tightly. Then glue the handle in place. If there are sliding drawers in a desk put glue on the back and glue drawer shut. Glue the toilet cubicle doors closed in the same manner as the windows. leave some cloth visible and glued in place under the cubicle doors so it looks as if someone is inside. Glue a wooden slip inside the jamb of the classroom doors so that the door cannot close fully. Try and make it the same colour as the door jamb.

Advertisement