Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for place rent/share in Dublin student

Options
  • 21-05-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone renting/sharing in dublin? im a student going to college in September and need a place to live. anywhere around Inchicore/ballyfermot. to be honest i don't care who i live with as long as their happy out and love drinking. im pretty easy going, id talk to the wall like! female irish 19 and no more than €400 a month :)
    Ok so myself, and a friend, hes Spanish looking for a group to rent a house in Dublin 8. Anyone interested? we need a group to live with. we real easy going and students. no professionals or spanish people because my friend wants to practice English. so basically, mail me or comment on this and i'll fill you in :) thanking you :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TrastoCat

Hi MusicLoud! I'm a Spanish student who is going on Erasmus to study at DIT next year and I'm also looking for a place to live. My faculty is at Upper Kevin St, so it's near the place you want to live. If you need a partner for looking for a place, that's me :D And I have no problem with easy-going partners and drinking, beer is ****ing ambrosia to my palate. Having said this, I may highlight that I can control myself if necessary, I don't wanna scare house owners :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MusicLoud

TrastoCat wrote: »
    Hi MusicLoud! I'm a Spanish student who is going on Erasmus to study at DIT next year and I'm also looking for a place to live. My faculty is at Upper Kevin St, so it's near the place you want to live. If you need a partner for looking for a place, that's me :D And I have no problem with easy-going partners and drinking, beer is ****ing ambrosia to my palate. Having said this, I may highlight that I can control myself if necessary, I don't wanna scare house owners :-)

Oh Yes! we are on the same page so :) sweet i reckon i shall take you up on that offer! and ballyfermot is only like 15mins from DIT! also i can help you with english and you and teach me a bit of Spanish :) haha im the same, i can be professional when needs be! how do you feel about more room mates? :)

I'm not really sure about sharing a room. I don't rule out that possibility, though. It highly depends on the mate. I guess we can arrange something. And yeah, we can exchange languages :)

No not share a room but to share a house with more than one person? like have 4 or 5 sharing? :)

I was thinking on that, of course. It's cheaper that way :D

• Advertisement

Perfect :) Mail? :)

Right on your inbox. So we are looking for people to make a group; if anyone is interested or know about a place to live in Dublin 8, let us know smile.gif No Spanish, please, I wanna practice my English xD

Will Do It Now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 crissie200

Hi I am looking for housemates in/near Dublin town.. I'm a very easy going person. I'm going to be going to college in Crumlin in September to stuy Photography but I'd like to share a place in town with students and commute to Crumlin by bus in the mornings.
    Have you found people to share with already?
    :)

crissie200 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for housemates in/near Dublin town.. I'm a very easy going person. I'm going to be going to college in Crumlin in September to stuy Photography but I'd like to share a place in town with students and commute to Crumlin by bus in the mornings.

Heya, We Have A Possible 2 But More Is Better:) Do You Want To Share With Us? We Still Looking For A House Though, Need To Have Roomates First :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 crissie200

Only saw your reply now sorry!! Have you had any luck finding a place yet? :)
    MusicLoud wrote: »

Heya, We Have A Possible 2 But More Is Better:) Do You Want To Share With Us? We Still Looking For A House Though, Need To Have Roomates First :)

Only saw your reply now sorry!! Have you had any luck finding a place yet? :)

Nope :( Nothing Yet :( Have You? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MollyAGoGo

are yous still looking for roomates? i'm starting in D.I.T in September? :)

MollyAGoGo wrote: »
    are yous still looking for roomates? i'm starting in D.I.T in September? :)

Just Pm Yuh There :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kaytayy

hey myself and another nursing student are looking to live around the d8 area!! we're bith dead on and good craic. nursing students so would need a place by james's/the coombe. how does that sound?

kaytayy wrote: »
    hey myself and another nursing student are looking to live around the d8 area!! we're bith dead on and good craic. nursing students so would need a place by james's/the coombe. how does that sound?

PM You There :6

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭EachSmallChime

Hey,

I'm looking for a place in the Dublin 8 area. I'm a music student in DIT Kevin st looking for students to move in with and ye sound like great banter :)

Have ye any room for one more?

Hey,

I'm looking for a place in the Dublin 8 area. I'm a music student in DIT Kevin st looking for students to move in with and ye sound like great banter :)

Have ye any room for one more?

I'll Send You PM :) Banter, Some Thing To Be Like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭laoiserick

Hey MusicLoud. I don't know if you've already filled up all the places but I'm an 18 year old student going into my first year in Trinity. I'm very easy going and reasonably tidy. I'm a decent cook and I like to have the banter aswell!

laoiserick wrote: »
    Hey MusicLoud. I don't know if you've already filled up all the places but I'm an 18 year old student going into my first year in Trinity. I'm very easy going and reasonably tidy. I'm a decent cook and I like to have the banter aswell!

Heya :) Well, I've A Place Got Already But If You Go On My Page There And View Threads That I Started. I've A Post Made There So Others Students Can Team Up With Students Alike Yano :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement