Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of the Week #72

Options
  • 21-05-2012 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭

A good deal of variety this week but the clear winner was Down - N.O.L.A

Band|Album|Votes
    Down|N.O.L.A.|6
    Paradise Lost|Draconian Times|3
    Deicide|Legion|3
    Lamb of God|Wrath|2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Woohoo! :D

11414_down_nola.jpg

Great album full of choonage, always thought it deserved to be on the Album of the Week chart sooner than it is. Here's one of my favourites from the album;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Really well deserved album of the week. As I said in the voting thread, I hadn't listened to it in ages, so I stuck it on after seeing the nomination. Just what an album. There's not much else to say.

It's a great no nonsense metal album that's just full of rocking tunes and riffs.

So here's the magnificent Stone the Crow, first song I heard from it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I don't think a N.O.L.A thread would be complete without Bury Me In Smoke...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Max Power1 wrote: »
    :mad:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I missed commenting on this last week but a deserved winner all the same. It's an excellent album. I love Bury Me In Smoke.

Advertisement