Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking into the future - VF5: FS Ranbats anyone?

Options
  • 21-05-2012 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads. With the release of VF5: FS just in a couple of weeks now, I was curious to see if anyone would be interested in having ranbats for these? I can get it started up, no problem but I may be going away for the summer so if someone can take over then when I'm away, I'd be grateful. Come on ppl, lets get a proper VF community going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I think we should focus on getting lots of casuals play first, TBH

Also a single VF thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I would definitely agree with a single VF thread. Leprekaun it's like you make a thread for every thought that enters your head!

It would also make more sense to try and fit VF into DoC rather than put it out on its own. I just don't think there'll be enough players to support that.

At this point we could almost have a 3d exclusive DoC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Sorry guys :). I'll try to take note of that next time. I'll bring VF to casuals soon to gauge the interest I guess but yeah, I suppose, it could start out as being part of DoC. Could you kindly merge this thread with the other VF5:FS thread?

Advertisement