Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduce your Eircom bill if you are out of contract ?

Options
  • 21-05-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My one year minimum contract period with Eircom finished recently. I called Eircom this morning and gave notice to cancel my Eircom Home Phone and Broadband service as I intend moving to Vodafone as their corresponding package is cheaper with a greater download allowance.

I was offered a €10 per month reduction off my package price for 6 months with no additional contract period.

Anyone who is outside their minimum contract period with Eircom should consider giving them a call and stating you are considering leaving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

I got a call from eircom last week offering me a reduction too.You also have to sign up for another year contract

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

it must gave been a slightly different offer as the CS agent specified that this reduction was for 6 months with extention of the minimum contract period. He specificly mentioned that I would continue to be able to cancel my account at any time.

Advertisement