Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing costa del sol

Options
  • 21-05-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

as above, my folks live out in spain last 10 years, my uncle and his son are out there too. my cousin just picked up a decent boat there last week and theres a few of us heading over for about 18 days in july. its moored in benalmadena port.

theres a few of us planning on doing a bit of fishing over there off his boat.
    i have a couple of spinning rods and reels over there, we're gonna pick up a boat rod or two.

has anyone ever fished the costa del sol, what kinda methods / bait would work best from the boat?

the only sea fishing we normally do is for macks in warmer months, so all advice is welcome.

cheers

Advertisement