Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 multiple Current Accounts

• 21-05-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Like mahy people (I'd imagine) myself and my partner each have our own current accounts and the joint account for all the house related stuff.

Currently the joint account is a seperate 365 online ID.

Is there no way for the joint account to show up in our normal online logins?
    i.e. can my online login show my current account and the joint account and my partners show her current account and the joint account? Instead of us both having to remember two seperate logins?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Nelbert,

Thanks for your question. I've just answered a similar query here.

At the moment we are experiencing technical issue that is keeping us from linking the accounts on Banking365. We are expecting to have this fixed soon. I will post back here as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement