Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Mature Medicine

Options
  • 21-05-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Has anyone heard from UCC regarding Mature entry to Medicine interviews?
    I think I'm down to my last nerve ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SeeTea

Hi Spacecat!

I emailed them a while ago (maybe about 2 - 3 weeks ago) and they told me that they would be notifying applicants about whether or not they have been called for interview "in or around" the 21st of May..Today!!! They also said interviews will be held on the 1st of june. So, I'd say UCC will be in touch either tomorrw or the next day...For my own sanity (and lots of others, I'm sure) I hope so anyway!! I'm going crazy with all this waiting!!!!:eek::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

Just received an email for an interview on the 1st of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

dtfo wrote: »

Well done!!!!:D:D:D

I am gutted. Really hoped I would get an interview this year.:(

I only got it 20 mins ago so they might not be all sent out. fingers crossed

I only got it 20 mins ago so they might not be all sent out. fingers crossed

Thanks dtfo.

• Advertisement

WELL DONE!!!!!! I'm gutted too, I havnt received an email...I havnt gotten any contact! Would have thought they'd have sent something! Maybe the rejections are by post??

Congrats anyway, and good luck for the 1st of June!!
    :)

Hey SeaTea,
    going by last year, they don't inform you if you don't get an interview. :(

I am so gutted. I really thought I had a strong application this year, at least to get an interview. I honestly have no idea what they are looking for. I went with the feedback I received last year and still nout! Blah

They don't inform you at all??! That's not very good really, is it?! Did you call up the office and ask for feedback or what did you do once you realised it wasn't good?

If you want to pm me or message here I can let you know whats different between my application and yours, might help even a small bit

If you want to pm me or message here I can let you know whats different between my application and yours, might help even a small bit
    Awh thanks a million dtfo!!! That'd be great!!

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement