Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reiki and Refexolgy for balancing the body??

Options
  • 21-05-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello,

I don't know where to start but sure I may as well just start.

I don't feel very balanced in my life at the minute. I can't quite put my finger on what it is or why it is I feel the way that I feel but I just do.

Hectic work life, relationship, money worries and just general stress really.

I'm also getting a few niggling pains all over my body as well at times. Maybe it's a sign I should get checked out.

So I have decided that I'm going to dedicate a week end completely to myself. I'm going to turn off the blackberry and treat myself and relax.

I have been reading up on Reiki and Reflexology. I don't know why but I just seem drawn to these two.

So I'm going to go and get reiki, reflexology, a visit to my GP for a check up and finish it off with a nice massage.

The problem I have is I'm not sure what way to plan it other than having the massage last.

Should I have reiki first followed by refexology and the followed by the GP, or should I have reflexology first, reiki and then the GP etc etc?

Basically I'm wanting to know if there is a way of getting these down?

Is there a specific order I should do these treatments in for maximum benefit and to get myself back feeling balanced and in harmony?

What do you think?

All advice and inputs greatly recieved. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Personally for myself I would lean towards doing the reflexology first, then massage then the reiki treatment, but it all depends on what you feel would be best for you. Sounds like a nice and relaxing weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 local_lad

padma wrote: »
    Personally for myself I would lean towards doing the reflexology first, then massage then the reiki treatment, but it all depends on what you feel would be best for you. Sounds like a nice and relaxing weekend.

Thanks for your reply. The more I was thinking about it the more I was leaning towards reflexology, or GP first, Reiki 3rd and massage last?

Or would that be counter productive or whatever??

Is there a certain order I should go in? Is there any chance of the good work being done by Reiki being cancelled out by Reflexology?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

local_lad wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply. The more I was thinking about it the more I was leaning towards reflexology, or GP first, Reiki 3rd and massage last?

Or would that be counter productive or whatever??

Is there a certain order I should go in? Is there any chance of the good work being done by Reiki being cancelled out by Reflexology?

Thanks

It's all good, and there's no need really to worry about what order makes you feel best. Just as I was saying for me having the physical stuff like the massage and the reflexology will help with the physical strains in your body finishing off with the Reiki to balance mind and Body makes sense as it will smooth out the energy body and remove the stress thats been let go of after the physical work.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 pants20

local_lad wrote: »
    Hello,

I don't know where to start but sure I may as well just start.

I don't feel very balanced in my life at the minute. I can't quite put my finger on what it is or why it is I feel the way that I feel but I just do.

Hectic work life, relationship, money worries and just general stress really.

I'm also getting a few niggling pains all over my body as well at times. Maybe it's a sign I should get checked out.

So I have decided that I'm going to dedicate a week end completely to myself. I'm going to turn off the blackberry and treat myself and relax.

I have been reading up on Reiki and Reflexology. I don't know why but I just seem drawn to these two.

So I'm going to go and get reiki, reflexology, a visit to my GP for a check up and finish it off with a nice massage.

The problem I have is I'm not sure what way to plan it other than having the massage last.

Should I have reiki first followed by refexology and the followed by the GP, or should I have reflexology first, reiki and then the GP etc etc?

Basically I'm wanting to know if there is a way of getting these down?

Is there a specific order I should do these treatments in for maximum benefit and to get myself back feeling balanced and in harmony?

What do you think?

All advice and inputs greatly recieved. :)

Well If your feeling unbalanced I personally would try Reiki first... It re balances the body... then I would see how I felt. Reiki is amazing. I went to Reiki practitioner about 4 years ago not really knowing what it was and I found it hugely benefical but its important you choose a practitioner that's right for you.

Advertisement