Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is going on?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Took a look earlier. Navy 04 Avensis (KK reg if I read the front one right. Was only passing in the car). The colour was still visible on the front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

jayboi wrote: »
    Christ! It may sound terribe but could we guess what make it was , I'm guessing Toyota avensis

Doesn't sound terrible to be honest, no one was hurt and its only a car at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

deisedave wrote: »
    Doesn't sound terrible to be honest, no one was hurt and its only a car at the end of the day.

I know but the P.C patrol are always waiting for an opertunity the have a go at you for this/that or the other, best just cover myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

jayboi wrote: »
    I know but the P.C patrol are always waiting for an opertunity the have a go at you for this/that or the other, best just cover myself.

Ah sure the owner of the car still gets to live another day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

yeah but will be out of pocket by it, i know from experience

• Advertisement
Advertisement