Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment Website, on the Tip of me Tongue!

Options
  • 21-05-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Trying to find a website, fairly new, that advertises upcoming events i Dublin.

I can't for the life of me think of the name of it, and it's not in my history either..

All I remember is that it's pretty new, and pretty cool Design.

It's not..
    DublinEventGuide
    LeCool
    Entertainment.ie
    Indublin
    Dublin.ie

I'm pretty sure it had the word "Dublin" in the title, but I just can't think of it.. Saw an ad for a gig over the weekend but just can't remember it!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

dublinked?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Bray Header

Thanks for the reply KC, but no, not Dublinked..wrecking my head @ this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭kinsy

Thanks Kinsy, but again that's not it - however, i've not seen Totally Dublin before, and it looks pretty cool.

The site I'm looking for is brand new, I think it was the result of local businesses coming together.

Flashy website, with magazine like feel to it.

Grr!! Thanks again!

Got it!!

www.dublintown.ie

Amazing how something that small can occupy so many of your thoughts!

• Advertisement
Advertisement