Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 6 Scheduling ** Tuesday - Saturday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Oh and someone should defintely do a proper preview!
    Rob i'm looking at you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Oh and someone should defintely do a proper preview!
    Rob i'm looking at you :p

Ha! Would if I could Heli, up the walls with work today unfortunately.

QUICK PREVIEW:
    An All-Offense game ahead I think, a shootout for the fans to enjoy!
    MJD/Finley/Schaub (in that order) will come back to haunt the Raiders, will just about outshine Hill/Knox/Olsen/Bush combo.

Over/Under: Points scored 62.5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

il have to get back yo you it may be thurs or friday

I'm free till about 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

This is going to be like the Raiders-Buccaneers superbowl, except the Raiders playing as the Buccs and the Titans playing as the Raiders. I know all about MJD and Schaub. The Titans will need the referees to help them win this one. Don't you dare pass the ball. You won't be able to. And by the way, Timmons is really pissed off you didn't use him properly while he was with you. He's already collected more tackles and interceptions for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

matthew8 wrote: »
    This is going to be like the Raiders-Buccaneers superbowl, except the Raiders playing as the Buccs and the Titans playing as the Raiders. I know all about MJD and Schaub. The Titans will need the referees to help them win this one. Don't you dare pass the ball. You won't be able to. And by the way, Timmons is really pissed off you didn't use him properly while he was with you. He's already collected more tackles and interceptions for me.

Im going to go raiders by six in this one. Mind games champ.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He was used at LOLB with me, I've no doubt he would have racked up better stats at MLB but he was never going to get in there ahead of Willis..

lets-get-ready-to-rumble-desperate-dems-political-poster-1287085141.jpg

He was used at LOLB with me, I've no doubt he would have racked up better stats at MLB but he was never going to get in there ahead of Willis..

Wait, then how come he had such brutal stats? My LOLB last year was awful and was dropped towards the end of the season but still had 39 tackles, 4 sacks and an interception.

Wait, then how come he had such brutal stats? My LOLB last year was awful and was dropped towards the end of the season but still had 39 tackles, 4 sacks and an interception.

willis, my RE and LE cleaned up really

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Actually is Daflood still around? I thought he was on holiday or something to that affect.

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Actually is Daflood still around? I thought he was on holiday or something to that affect.

Left the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Left the league.

Cheers

Raiders @ Titans re-scheduled for Thursday 7PM EST.

Chargers.. try to contain yourself while waiting for the game to be played!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Ty Old-fashioned Jockey

empacher wrote: »
    il have to get back yo you it may be thurs or friday

I'm free till about 10pm

Sorry didn't see this

are you around tomorrow

Sorry didn't see this

are you around tomorrow

around till 10pm again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Ty Old-fashioned Jockey

empacher wrote: »

Sorry didn't see this

are you around tomorrow

around till 10pm again.
    Is 7 good

sure thing

If the Rams and Giants are around for their CPU games we're on for an early advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This would make me happy

Controller picked up raiders so 7 is still good

Ready when you are raiders, have sent you an invite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Raiders @ Titans re-scheduled for Thursday 7PM EST.

Chargers.. try to contain yourself while waiting for the game to be played!

Haha I've been waiting for ages now! Your last match report, I read the whole thing and then at the end..."than we dc'd". I was disappointed to say the least :P Just get it done tonight Titans yeah? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I'll try get my game done tonight, if not, defo tomorrow night

Just the Rams to play then if the Giants get their game done today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'll have this done (Rams game) by about 3 tomorrow afternoon. :)

Come on Santry let's advance the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Advanced the league.

No time to post up the fixtures. Raoul promoted to commissioner too.

Advertisement